UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (IE) MSCI Australia UCITS ETF (hedged to USD) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI Australia UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI Australia UCITS ETF (hedged to USD) A-acc
MSCI Australia 100% hedged to USD Total Return Net
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The fund generally invests in large and mid cap stocks which are contained in the MSCI Australia 100% hedged to USD index. The relative weightings of the components correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and yield performance of the MSCI Australia 100% hedged to USD.
- The purpose of the Currency Hedge is to limit the profit or loss generated from foreign exchange exposure when holding an Australian Dollar denominated asset in a currency other than AUD.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
TER / Flat fee
TER / Flat fee
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The MSCI Australia 100% hedged to USD Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization weighted index that is designed to measure the equity market performance of the Australia. Securities are free float adjusted, screened by size, liquidity and minimum free float. The index represents companies within Australia that are available to investors worldwide. The currency hedge aims to reduce the impact of currency fluctuations.