UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (IE) MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned Index USD
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned Index net of fees (this sub-fund's "Index").
- The fund generally invests in stocks contained in the Index. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The index fulfills the EU Paris Aligned Benchmark (PAB) regulations.
- The fund is passively managed.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.
- The MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned Index is constructed from the MSCI USA Index including large and mid-cap securities of the U.S. equity market. The index is using an optimization process that reweights or excludes securities based on the risks and opportunities associated with the climate transition and aims to exceed the minimum technical requirements laid out in the draft EU Delegated Act, while aligning with the Paris Agreement requirements.