UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (IE) S&P 500 ESG ELITE UCITS ETF (hedged to GBP) A-dis
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – S&P 500 ESG ELITE UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – S&P 500 ESG ELITE UCITS ETF (hedged to GBP) A-dis
S&P 500 ESG Elite Total Return Net hedged to GBP
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The fund generally invests in the S&P 500 ESG Elite Index hedged to GBP. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the S&P 500 ESG Elite Index hedged to GBP net of fees. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- This share class is currency hedged and aims to reduce the impact of currency fluctuations between GBP and USD.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The S&P 500 ESG Elite Index was constructed to provide a risk/return profile similar to that of the S&P 500, while greatly improving ESG characteristics. The index targets 25% of the float market capitalization of each GICS® sector within the S&P 500, using the S&P DJI ESG Scores for constituent selection. A significant amount of exclusion are also made based on criteria detailed in the methodology.