UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (IE) S&P 500 UCITS ETF (hedged to EUR) A-dis
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – S&P 500 UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – S&P 500 UCITS ETF (hedged to EUR) A-dis
S&P 500 Total Return Net (hedged to EUR)
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The fund generally invests in stocks contained in the S&P 500 Index. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the S&P 500 Index net of fees. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The purpose of the Currency Hedge is to limit the profit or loss generated from foreign exchange exposure when holding an US Dollar denominated asset in a currency other than US Dollars.
- The fund is passively managed.
TER / Flat fee
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The S&P 500® EUR hedged Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalisation-weighted index that has been widely regarded as the best single gauge of the large cap U.S. equities market since the index was first published in 1957. The index includes leading companies in leading industries of the U.S. economy, capturing 75% coverage of U.S. equities.