UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (IE) CMCI Composite SF UCITS ETF (hedged to GBP) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – CMCI Composite SF UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – CMCI Composite SF UCITS ETF (hedged to GBP) A-acc
UBS Bloomberg CMCI® Composite GBP Monthly Hedged TR
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Synthetic (Fully Funded + Total Return Swap)
- The investment objective of the fund is to deliver the performance of the UBS Bloomberg CMCI Composite Total Return. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund synthetically replicates the index performance by investing in a swap.
- We target to over-collateralise the funds exposure to the swap counterparty by 105%.
- The fund is passively managed.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The UBS Bloomberg Constant Maturity Commodity Index extends beyond short dated futures contracts and diversifies investment across the maturity curve. By providing investors with access to “Constant Maturities”, it not only gives a more continuous exposure to the asset class and avoids the speculative activity that can surround monthly rolls of traditional indices, but can also minimize exposure to negative roll yield, making the index more representative of the underlying market price movements.