UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (IE) S&P 500 SF UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – S&P 500 SF UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – S&P 500 SF UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
S&P 500 Total Return Net
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Synthetic (Fully Funded + Total Return Swap)
- The investment objective of the fund is to deliver the net total return performance of the S&P 500 Index. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund replicates synthetically the index performance by investing in a swap.
- The swap counterparty transfers collateral to the ETF in the form of G10 government bonds, supranational bonds and cash.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Flat fee p.a.1)
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.2)
- The S&P 500® Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalisation-weighted index that has been widely regarded as the best single gauge of the large cap U.S. equities market since the index was first published in 1957. The index includes leading companies in leading industries of the U.S. economy, capturing 75% coverage of U.S. equities.