UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (IE) MSCI USA SF UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – MSCI USA SF UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – MSCI USA SF UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
MSCI USA Total Return Net
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Synthetic (Fully Funded + Total Return Swap)
- The investment objective of the fund is to deliver the net total return performance of the MSCI USA Index. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund replicates synthetically the index performance by investing in a swap.
- The swap counterparty transfers collateral to the ETF in the form of G10 government bonds, supranational bonds and cash.
- The fund is passively managed.
Flat fee p.a.1)
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.2)
- The MSCI USA Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization weighted index that is designed to measure the equity market performance of the United States. Securities are free float adjusted, screened by size, liquidity and minimum free float. The index represents companies within this country that are available to investors worldwide.