UBS ETFIn order to proceed, you must confirm that you are a professional investor based in the Netherlands.
UBS ETF (IE) MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Asset Class: Equities
- The objective of the Fund is to seek to track the equity market performance of global developed countries based companies which form part of the index with a focus on sustainable investment considerations defined by the Paris Agreement and specific exclusions of companies involved in controversial weapons, environmental, social and governance (""ESG"") controversies, tobacco, environmental harm, thermal coal mining, oil & gas related activities and power generation. ""
- The Fund is subject to the risk that its climate-focused investment strategy may select or exclude securities of certain issuers for reasons other than investment performance considerations.
- The Fund seeks to achieve the objective by tracking the Index and, with regard to the climate criteria, giving exposure to global companies which are meeting or working towards the climate goals and the minimum standards set down in the EU Climate Regulations and following the recommendations of the TCFD on carbon reduction and transition objectives towards a more sustainable and a lower carbon economy while aligning with the Paris Agreement requirements.
- It does so by tracking the MSCI World Climate Paris Aligned Index. The Index is designed to support investors seeking to reduce their exposure to transition and physical climate risks and who wish to pursue opportunities arising from the transition to a lower-carbon economy while aligning with the Paris Agreement requirements. The Index seeks to achieve this through overweighting companies on a credible path to de-carbonisation or offering green solutions, while also underweighting companies that are poorly positioned for the transition to a lower-carbon economy and by limiting exposure to growing physical risk.
- The methodology of the construction of the Index is available on the MSCI internet website:https://www.msci.com/index-methodology
- Additional information about the Index can be found under:https://www.msci.com/esg/climate-paris-aligned-indexes
Data sources & processing
The index provider uses MSCI ESG research as a third-party provider for the ESG characteristics.
Attainment of the sustainable investment objective
- MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned Index
- This benchmark qualifies as a Paris Aligned Benchmark
For marketing and information purposes by UBS. UBS funds under Irish law. Arrangements for marketing fund units mentioned in this document may be terminated at the initiative of the management company of the fund(s). UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI USA Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc is an investment institution (beleggingsinstelling) within the meaning of the AFM and registered in the Dutch register held with the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (Stichting Autoriteit Financiële Markten). Representative in the Netherlands for UBS funds established under foreign law: UBS Asset Management, UBS Europe SE Nederlandse Vestiging Rembrandt Tower – 18e verdieping, Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands. Prospectuses, key investor information (KIID), the articles of association or the management regulations as well as annual and semi-annual reports of UBS funds are available in a language required by the local applicable law free of charge from UBS Europe SE Nederlandse Vestiging or on the internet at www.ubs.com/etf. The product described herein aligns to Article 9.3 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 on sustainability-related disclosures in the financial services sector. Information on sustainability-related aspects pursuant to that regulation can be found on www.ubs.com/funds. The benchmark is the intellectual property of the respective index provider. The fund or the share class is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the index provider. The fund prospectus or supplemental prospectus contains the full disclaimer. Before investing in a product please read the latest prospectus and key investor information document carefully and thoroughly. Any decision to invest should take into account all the characteristics or objectives of the fund as described in its prospectus, or similar legal documentation. Investors are acquiring units or shares in a fund, and not in a given underlying asset such as building or shares of a company. The information and opinions contained in this document have been compiled or arrived at based upon information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but is not guaranteed as being accurate, nor is it a complete statement or summary of the securities, markets or developments referred to in the document. Members of the UBS Group may have a position in and may make a purchase and / or sale of any of the securities or other financial instruments mentioned in this document. Units of UBS funds mentioned herein may not be eligible for sale in all jurisdictions or to certain categories of investors and may not be offered, sold or delivered in the United States. The information mentioned herein is not intended to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The performance shown does not take account of any commissions and costs charged when subscribing to and redeeming units. If whole or part of the total costs to be paid is different from your reference currency, the costs may increase or decrease as a result of currency and exchange rate fluctuations. Commissions and costs have a negative impact on the investment and on the expected returns. If the currency of a financial product or financial service is different from your reference currency, the return can increase or decrease as a result of currency and exchange rate fluctuations. This information pays no regard to the specific or future investment objectives, financial or tax situation or particular needs of any specific recipient. Future performance is subject to taxation which depends on the personal situation of each investor and which may change in the future. The details and opinions contained in this document are provided by UBS without any guarantee or warranty and are for the recipient's personal use and information purposes only. This document may not be reproduced, redistributed or republished for any purpose without the written permission of UBS Asset Management Switzerland AG or a local affiliated company. Source for all data and charts (if not indicated otherwise): UBS Asset Management. A summary of investor rights in English can be found online at www.ubs.com/funds. More explanations of financial terms can be found at www.ubs.com/am-glossary.
© UBS 2022. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.