Questions you can ask your UBS Financial Advisor:
- Can I organize my money so I worry less about volatile markets?
- Is there a way to manage the risk of volatility?
- How can I balance short-term needs with long-term goals?
Market volatility happens. But you don’t have to let it shape your entire investment strategy or get in the way of pursuing your long-term goals. Instead, it’s important to embrace a holistic view and have a plan that helps you weather market fluctuations. UBS has an approach to help you do just that.
It’s called UBS Wealth Way. And it begins with questions and a conversation based on what’s most important to you. UBS can then help you organize your financial life along three key strategies:
- A Liquidity strategy to help provide cash flow for short-term expenses—to help maintain your lifestyle
- A Longevity strategy for longer-term needs—to help improve your lifestyle
- A Legacy strategy for needs that go beyond your own—to help you improve the lives of others.
Watch this video, and see how UBS clients seek to puruse what matters most for today, tomorrow and for generations to come.
Is your portfolio built to withstand volatility? Connect with your UBS Financial Advisor or find one.
Learn more about UBS Wealth Way
We can help you be more certain in an uncertain market