There are numerous reasons why UBS is the world’s best wealth manager, from our industry awards to our thought leadership and innovation. Our tailored services have benefitted clients for 150 years. Whether you’re focused on today, tomorrow , your next generation or business venture, we’ve got you covered with an unmatched range of solutions.
Contact us today
How does currency exchange work on your side?
There are different reasons why you may worry about exchange rates. If you want to be more prepared for fluctuating currency exchange, UBS has many options that cater to your business needs.
Maximise your business valuation
Thinking of divesting your business? Or looking to take it to the next level? You'll need expertise on your side. We've been advising entrepreneurs for more than 150 years, and our experts are here to help you.
Can your property still make decent returns?
Is your investment property suffering from stagnant returns and low yields? We can help you enhance your yield and make it work harder.
Award winning wealth management
150 years of private banking experience and globally recognized by clients, peers and the media:
- Euromoney: Best Private Bank Overall – Asia
- Asian Private Banker: Best Private Bank – Discretionary Portfolio Management
Flat management fee, no transaction fee
- Clear and transparent transaction fees
- Delegate the day-to-day decision, or stay in charge and decide on each investment recommendation
Investment portfolio monitored 24/7
- Our award-winning Cornerstone technology ensures your investments are tracked and aligned to your goals
- 200 strategists and analysts in 13 global hubs monitor 15,000 fixed income instruments, 1,800 companies, 30 currencies and 25 commodities
See how UBS can help
Advice for entrepreneurs How can I grow my business?
UBS has been in Asia for over 50 years, supporting entrepreneurs with the benefit of global expertise and local insights.
Advice for women Can I truly make a difference?
The face of wealth is evolving and women now hold 30% of private wealth*, but they tell us the industry doesn’t understand their values, needs and goals.
Advice for parents
What will my children's future hold?
A good education opens doors. Plan to make sure your children get the best possible opportunities.