With a mandate to provide quality sell-side advice to owners of private investment portfolios, our secondary private equity market advisory practice within UBS PFG was established in 2004. Given our extensive transaction experience and global network of institutional relationships, we are well placed to offer our clients the best solutions possible.
The secondary advisory team leverages UBS's global platform to provide world-class execution, including:
- the sale of limited partnership interests and direct equity stakes
- restructuring / recapitalisation of illiquid investment vehicles
- financing of investment portfolios
Our advisory team can also offer General Partners successor funds and end-of-life fund solutions, relying on the expertise of the broader UBS PFG team.
Our secondary market advisory experience includes:
- Full and limited auctions
- Synthetic/stapled primary secondaries
- Structured joint ventures
- Leveraged transactions
- GP restructurings
- Stapled financing