Get help with wellness
Get help with wellness
Below are some of the programs available to you as a UBS employee.
We all have unique challenges and obstacles that we deal with on a day-to-day basis – juggling the demands of work and family, coping with stress or grief, finding child or elder care, among many others. No matter what your personal situation is, or what assistance you may need, the Work/Life Assistance Program through CCA@YourService can help. Free, confidential help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Access is available for all employees and their family members and is completely voluntary.
In addition to short-term counseling support, CCA@YourService offers services help you take control of your mental health. The CCA@YourService App includes:
- Emotional wellbeing screenings for depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions
- Self-guided cCBT (computerized cognitive behavioral therapy) programs to enhance emotional wellness
- Mindfulness exercises
- Text coaching
- A personalized dashboard where you can monitor your activity and progress
No matter what your personal situation is, or what assistance you may need, the Work Life Assistance Program through CCA@YourService (Corporate Counseling Associates) can help.
Download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play. Use code "UBS."
CCA@YourService can also provide the following help:
- Wellness incentives so you can earn money for taking care of your wellbeing. Choose from an extensive curriculum of webinars to receive an HSA contribution from UBS for learning about stress management, mindfulness, and more!
- New parent coaching to talk through your worries, from teething to daycare
- Stress and anxiety support with immediate short-term counseling over the phone
- Elder care resources and referrals for living arrangements, home care and other related challenges
- A personal digital assistant and concierge service if you need a referral for a realtor, house cleaner, tutor, emergency service, entertainment, vet (and more)
The program is offered at no cost to you, but the costs for treatment by specialists to whom you may be referred are not covered by the program (these expenses may be covered by your medical insurance plan). If you’re unsure about your coverage, contact Alight Healthcare Navigation.
Trained professional counselors are available to take your call at any time. Call +1-800-833 8707 or visit www.myccaonline.com (code: UBS).
Looking for helping with budgeting, saving, debt management, insurance protection, big purchase, life changes, retirement planning, investing basics, estate planning, or some other financial decision? UBS Financial Wellness can help you make informed decisions so that you can feel confident about your finances.
You have access to:
- The UBS Financial Wellness website with educational articles, videos, games and more
- Timely email reminders during the year inviting you to events and encouraging you to take action
- In-person seminars and online webinars during UBS Financial Wellness Days
- One-on-one consultations with a UBS Financial Coach for personalized, confidential guidance
- The UBS Financial Wellness appointment booking tool so you can schedule a time to speak to a UBS Financial Coach and your personal situation at a time that's convenient for you
- The UBS Financial Wellness Assessment provides you with an overview of your current financial situation as well as a roadmap to a brighter future
For more information, visit https://financialwellness.ubs.com/fw/UBS or call +1-888-FIN-WELL (346-9355).
Exercise shouldn’t take a back seat to your busy schedule. We want you to take steps towards a healthy lifestyle wherever and whenever possible. That’s why we partner with Gympass to make fitness accessible and affordable for you. Through the Gympass benefit, you and your dependents will have access to thousands of different gyms and fitness studios under one monthly membership plan of your choice, starting at $9.99 per month. Employees* even have access to free virtual classes. You’ll be amazed by the number of options you now have: Yoga, Cycling, HIIT, Pilates and much more.
Here are four reasons to consider Gympass:
- It includes free virtual classes for UBS employees. Check them out!
- It’s affordable & flexible. With seven plans for you to choose from starting from just $9.99 per month, you can choose the one that best fits your fitness wants and needs.
- It’s convenient. With over 8,000 gyms and studios available on the network in the US and over 40,000 worldwide, it’s easy to find a location that works with your schedule, near work, home or while traveling.
- It’s seamless. Use the app to search for gyms and studios on the go, book classes, and track your fitness progress.
Learn more today at http://www.gympass.com/us/ubsor download the App. Sign up using your UBS email address and choose a discounted plan that best suits you (and activate your free trial!).
The Quit for Life Tobacco Cessation Program, offered at no cost to you, is a step-by-step program that can help you quit using tobacco. It has already helped more than 200,000 tobacco-users quit. If you complete the program in 2021 you can avoid the tobacco-user surcharge by receiving a refund of the surcharge you paid in 2021. A copy of the UBS Tobacco Cessation Policy can be found under Wellness and Other Programs on Your Benefits Resources ™ website. For more information or to get started please call +1-866-784 8454 today.
As part of the firm's ongoing wellness initiative, UBS has partnered with WW to offer employees a national program at a significantly reduced cost. The program is open to all employees and allows you the convenience of choosing between the WW meetings with a monthly pass or the WW online subscription.
The WW program will allow you the convenience of choosing between two options:
- WW Meetings: With WW Meetings, you can get the convenience of WW meetings in your workplace and unlimited meetings in your local community. You get the lowest price per week and free eTools, the Internet weight-loss companion that helps you stay on track between meetings.
- WW Essentials: With WW Essentials online, you can follow the plan step-by-step entirely online with interactive tools and resources like a weight tracker, progress charts, restaurant guides and much more. It is available in two versions specifically designed for men and women with tailored content that speaks directly to each audience.
Special pricing for UBS employees: UBS is providing you a significant savings by offering a 50% subsidy on the WW offers described above.
Any employees, spouses, domestic partners or civil union partners participating in UBS medical plans with an HSA, can earn additional wellness credits if they participate in the WW Program. Please visit http://myactivehealth.com/ubs for more information regarding the wellness incentives or call +1-855-256 0252.