As an entrepreneur, you know the value of good advice. Did you know that 60% of publicly-listed companies are family firms and they actively look for advice? UBS has been in Asia for over 50 years, supporting entrepreneurs with the benefit of global expertise and local insights.
Contact us today
How does currency exchange work on your side?
There are different reasons why you may worry about exchange rates. If you want to be more prepared for fluctuating currency exchange, UBS has many options that cater to your business needs.
Maximise your business valuation
Thinking of divesting your business? Or looking to take it to the next level? You'll need expertise on your side. We've been advising entrepreneurs for more than 150 years, and our experts are here to help you.
Can your property still make decent returns?
Is your investment property suffering from stagnant returns and low yields? We can help you enhance your yield and make it work harder.
Passing on your wealth and values
You'd like your children to have the best opportunities. You'd also like them to inherit the family business and wealth. Our experts can help you with your succession planning.
Key questions to ask yourself
Driven entrepreneurs think about every aspect of their business except, sometimes, what comes after it.
Meet our experts
Join us at our exclusive events. Our experts will share their thoughts on trends and outlook. Arrange to meet our Chief Investment Officer.
Award winning wealth management
150 years of private banking experience and globally recognized by clients, peers and the media:
- Euromoney: Best Global Private Bank 2017/Best Private Bank - Singapore
- Asian Private Banker: Best Private Bank – Discretionary Portfolio Management
Flat management fee, no transaction fee
- Clear, unambiguous transaction details
- Delegate the day-to-day decision, or stay in charge and decide on each investment recommendation
Investment portfolio monitored 24/7
- Our award-winning Cornerstone technology ensures your investments are tracked and aligned to your goals
- 200 strategists and analysts in 13 global hubs monitor 15,000 fixed income instruments, 1,800 companies, 30 currencies and 25 commodities