Luxembourg is the largest fund centre in Europe, 2nd largest in the world behind the US.
Center of Excellence for Fund Business
- A leading fund center for real estate, private equity, onshore hedge funds and funds of hedge funds
- Worldwide recognition of UCITS brand “Made in Lux” (distributed in more than 60 countries)
- Wide range of Luxembourg fund vehicles (SIF, UCITS UCI) covering all clients’ needs, including investment pooling, company holding optimization and succession planning
- Center of re-domiciliation of off-shore Non-UCITS and for passported Alternative Investment Fund Manager activities and Non-UCITS vehicles
- Luxembourg UCITS and SIF structures are the alternative solution for clients who want to have a better regulated and more transparent domicile for their wealth
- Presence of all major AS players from CH, EU, US, JP
- EU passportable ManCos
UBS Fund Services Luxembourg is a product line within the Asset Servicing offering fund administration and Management Company Services (for non- asset management designed and managed funds).
UBS Fund Services in Luxembourg offers administration services for a wide range of Multi-Domiciled investment structures supporting the Luxembourg legal fund vehicles FCP and SICAV for retail and institutional funds, as well as non-regulated vehicles such as institutional managed accounts:
- Asset allocation funds
- Money market funds
- Bond funds
- Equity funds
- Capital preservation funds
- Fund of funds including fund of hedge funds Structured funds SIF Specialized investment funds
Domiciles supported include Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Ireland and UK OEICS as well as offshore jurisdictions.
Our services for all investment products encompass multi-class, hedged, pooling and multi-manager functionalities as well as intra- and extra-European Union Master/Feeders set-ups.
In addition, we offer management company services to our clients to fulfil the Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (UCITS) substance requirement as well as AIFMD ("Super-ManCo").