Complex wealth situations require a financial partner with experience and proven expertise. As a global financial leader with wealth management at its core and established links into our investment bank and asset management business, UBS has the resources to consolidate complex requirements and develop integrated, customised solutions for your needs, for all strategies, situations and asset classes.
You can be served by a dedicated family office team from our London office or the country of your choice (depending on the relevant regulatory and cross-border framework).
- Corporate finance advisory/ industry knowledge
- Buy and sell side M&A execution
- Equity/debt capital markets (IPOs, Block trades)
- Structured equity/financing
- Hedging/risk management
- Institutional sales coverage (EQ, FI, FX, derivatives)
- Institutional trading tools
- OTC derivatives/tailored SP
- Institutional asset management for specific asset classes
- Hedge fund advisory
- Prime brokerage and managed accounts
- Private placements/ matchmaking
- “Anchor investments” in IPOs
- Private equity fund advisory
- Real estate fund advisory
- Values-Based Investing
- Art and numismatics
- Wealth planning, family advisory and philanthropy
- Integrated custody and reporting
- Risk management and asset allocation
- FX & leverage overlay
Talk to a member of our team
To arrange a meeting at a time and location of your convenience with a member of our team, please contact us on 01534 701000.
You can also visit us at our office in St Helier.
The value of an investment and the income derived from it can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount invested. We recommend that you take independent financial and/or legal advice as to the implications of investing, including tax matters. UBS does not provide tax advice. Full Terms and Conditions are available to you upon request. In Jersey UBS AG, Jersey Branch is authorized and regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.