UBS ETFPlease confirm you are resident in Italy to proceed.
UBS ETF (LU) Bloomberg Barclays US Liquid Corporates UCITS ETF (hedged to EUR) A-acc
|Asset class||Fixed Income|
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Bloomberg Barclays US Liquid Corporates UCITS ETF
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – Bloomberg Barclays US Liquid Corporates UCITS ETF (hedged to EUR) A-acc
Bloomberg Barclays US Liquid Corporates (hedged to EUR) Total Return
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
physical stratified sampling
- The fund aims to track, before expenses, the price and yield performance of the Bloomberg Barclays US Liquid Corporates Total Return Index (hedged to EUR).
- The fund invests in bonds of the underlying index, and provides exposure to investment grade, USD denominated securities issued by US corporate issuers operating in financial, industrial and utility sectors.
- Share class is denominated in EUR, and incorporate a currency-hedge that reduces the impact of currency fluctuations between USD and EUR.
- The fund is passively managed.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The Bloomberg Barclays US Liquid Corporates (hedged to EUR) Total Return Index is an index weighted by market capitalization. It includes liquid investment-grade bonds issued in USD by companies domiciled in the US with a minimum residual term to maturity of one year. The bonds are valued daily based on their bid price. New bonds are included in the index at their ask price and then removed at the bid price as part of the monthly index rebalancing. Exchange rate fluctuations between the foreign currency and index currency are reduced by the sale of foreign exchange contracts with a term of one month.
Please consider that this performance comparison tool serves for illustration purposes only as it allows to compare any UBS ETF regardless its fund characteristics, investment objectives. Please note that certain comparisons might be insignificant or misleading due to markets, currencies, sectors or risk exposures that might not be comparable. Neither UBS AG nor any of its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this tool.
For information and marketing purposes from UBS. UBS Funds under Luxembourg law. Representative in Italy for UBS funds, UBS Asset Management (Italia) SGR S.p.A., Via del Vecchio Politecnico, 3 Milano where the prospectus, the KIID, as well as the Articles of Association for UBS SICAVs and the latest annual or semi-annual report may be obtained free of charge. Before investing in any product read carefully the last prospectus. Units of UBS funds mentioned in the presentation may not be offered, sold or assigned in the United States. The information here disclosed is not intended to be a solicitation or an offer to purchase or sell any securities or related financial instrument. Please note that past performance is not a guide to the future. Past performance do not consider any commission or costs debited at the subscription or redemption. Costs and fees negatively impact on performance. If the currency of a product or a financial service differs from your currency, returns may vary depending on currency fluctuations. This document has been drafted without particular reference to specific or future investment objectives or to financial or tax situation or to specific needs of a specific addressee. As individual situations may differ, clients should seek independent professional tax, legal, accounting or other specialist advisors as to the legal and tax implication of investing. Information and opinions are delivered without any guarantee or warranty by UBS, exclusively per information and personal use.
This document contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements", including, but not limited to, statements relating to our future business development. While these forward-looking statements represent our judgments and future expectations concerning the development of our business, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from our expectations. All information and opinions are subject to change without notice. Information do not reflect regulatory requirements aimed at promoting the independence of financial research. Information is not subject to any trading prohibition before publication. UBS AG and / or other members of the UBS Group may have a position in and may make a purchase and / or sale of any of the securities or other financial instruments mentioned in this document. Source for all data and charts (if not indicated otherwise): UBS Asset Management.
© UBS 2021. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.