UBS ETFPlease confirm you are resident in Italy to proceed.
UBS ETF (IE) MSCI ACWI Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI ACWI Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) ETF plc – MSCI ACWI Climate Paris Aligned UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
MSCI ACWI Climate Paris Aligned USD Total Return Net Index
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Physical (Full replicated)
- The investment objective is to replicate the price and return performance of the MSCI ACWI Climate Paris Aligned Index net of fees. (this sub-fund's "Index").
- The fund generally invests in stocks contained in the Index. The relative weightings of the companies correspond to their weightings in the index.
- The index fulfills the EU Paris Aligned Benchmark (PAB) regulations.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 9.3 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The MSCI ACWI Climate Paris Aligned Index is constructed from the MSCI ACWI index including large and mid-cap securities. The index is using an optimization process that reweights or excludes securities based on risks and opportunities associated with the climate transition and aims to exceed the minimum technical requirements laid out in the draft EU Delegated Act, while aligning with the Paris Agreement requirements.
Please consider that this performance comparison tool serves for illustration purposes only as it allows to compare any UBS ETF regardless its fund characteristics, investment objectives. Please note that certain comparisons might be insignificant or misleading due to markets, currencies, sectors or risk exposures that might not be comparable. Neither UBS AG nor any of its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this tool.
For information and marketing purposes from UBS. UBS Funds under Luxembourg law. Representative in Italy for UBS funds, UBS Asset Management (Italia) SGR S.p.A., Via del Vecchio Politecnico, 3 Milano where the prospectus, the KIID, as well as the Articles of Association for UBS SICAVs and the latest annual or semi-annual report may be obtained free of charge. Before investing in any product read carefully the last prospectus. Units of UBS funds mentioned in the presentation may not be offered, sold or assigned in the United States. The information here disclosed is not intended to be a solicitation or an offer to purchase or sell any securities or related financial instrument. Please note that past performance is not a guide to the future. Past performance do not consider any commission or costs debited at the subscription or redemption. Costs and fees negatively impact on performance. If the currency of a product or a financial service differs from your currency, returns may vary depending on currency fluctuations. This document has been drafted without particular reference to specific or future investment objectives or to financial or tax situation or to specific needs of a specific addressee. As individual situations may differ, clients should seek independent professional tax, legal, accounting or other specialist advisors as to the legal and tax implication of investing. Information and opinions are delivered without any guarantee or warranty by UBS, exclusively per information and personal use.
This document contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements", including, but not limited to, statements relating to our future business development. While these forward-looking statements represent our judgments and future expectations concerning the development of our business, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from our expectations. All information and opinions are subject to change without notice. Information do not reflect regulatory requirements aimed at promoting the independence of financial research. Information is not subject to any trading prohibition before publication. UBS AG and / or other members of the UBS Group may have a position in and may make a purchase and / or sale of any of the securities or other financial instruments mentioned in this document. Source for all data and charts (if not indicated otherwise): UBS Asset Management.
© UBS 2023. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.