UBS ETFImportante informazione legale per favore, leggere il presente disclaimer prima di procedere oltre.
UBS ETF (LU) J.P. Morgan USD EM IG ESG Diversified Bond UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
|Asset class||Fixed Income|
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – J.P. Morgan USD EM IG ESG Diversified Bond UCITS ETF
UBS (Lux) Fund Solutions – J.P. Morgan USD EM IG ESG Diversified Bond UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
J.P. Morgan USD EM IG ESG Diversified Bond Index (Total Return)
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
physical stratified sampling
- The sub-fund aims to track, before expenses, the price and income performance of the J.P. Morgan USD EM IG ESG Diversified Bond Index (Total Return) (this sub-fund's "Index").
- The J.P. Morgan USD EM IG ESG Diversified Bond Index (Total Return) is designed to track the performance of US Dollar-denominated emerging market fixed and floating-rate debt instruments classified as investment grade (IG) and issued by Sovereigns, Quasi-Sovereigns and Corporates.
- The sub-fund will take an exposure on the components of its Index.
- The fund is passively managed.
- The product described herein aligns to Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2019/2088.
Management fee p.a.
Flat fee p.a.
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.1)
- The J.P. Morgan USD EM IG ESG Diversified Bond Index (Total Return) is designed to track the performance of US Dollar-denominated emerging market fixed and floating-rate debt instruments classified as investment grade (IG) and issued by Sovereigns, Quasi-Sovereigns and Corporates from the established J.P. Morgan EMBI Global Diversified and J.P. Morgan CEMBI Broad Diversified indices with a market cap weighting and a 5% country cap.
Please consider that this performance comparison tool serves for illustration purposes only as it allows to compare any UBS ETF regardless its fund characteristics, investment objectives. Please note that certain comparisons might be insignificant or misleading due to markets, currencies, sectors or risk exposures that might not be comparable. Neither UBS AG nor any of its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this tool.
For information and marketing purposes from UBS. UBS Funds under Luxembourg law. Representative in Italy for UBS funds, UBS Asset Management (Italia) SGR S.p.A., Via del Vecchio Politecnico, 3 Milano where the prospectus, the KIID, as well as the Articles of Association for UBS SICAVs and the latest annual or semi-annual report may be obtained free of charge. Before investing in any product read carefully the last prospectus. Units of UBS funds mentioned in the presentation may not be offered, sold or assigned in the United States. The information here disclosed is not intended to be a solicitation or an offer to purchase or sell any securities or related financial instrument. Please note that past performance is not a guide to the future. Past performance do not consider any commission or costs debited at the subscription or redemption. Costs and fees negatively impact on performance. If the currency of a product or a financial service differs from your currency, returns may vary depending on currency fluctuations. This document has been drafted without particular reference to specific or future investment objectives or to financial or tax situation or to specific needs of a specific addressee. As individual situations may differ, clients should seek independent professional tax, legal, accounting or other specialist advisors as to the legal and tax implication of investing. Information and opinions are delivered without any guarantee or warranty by UBS, exclusively per information and personal use.
This document contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements", including, but not limited to, statements relating to our future business development. While these forward-looking statements represent our judgments and future expectations concerning the development of our business, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from our expectations. All information and opinions are subject to change without notice. Information do not reflect regulatory requirements aimed at promoting the independence of financial research. Information is not subject to any trading prohibition before publication. UBS AG and / or other members of the UBS Group may have a position in and may make a purchase and / or sale of any of the securities or other financial instruments mentioned in this document. Source for all data and charts (if not indicated otherwise): UBS Asset Management.
© UBS 2022. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.