UBS ETFImportante informazione legale per favore, leggere il presente disclaimer prima di procedere oltre.
UBS ETF (IE) HFRX Global Hedge Fund Index SF UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
|Asset class||Hedge Funds|
Select a fund for comparison
Name of fund
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – HFRX Global Hedge Fund Index SF UCITS ETF
UBS (Irl) Fund Solutions plc – HFRX Global Hedge Fund Index SF UCITS ETF (USD) A-acc
HFRX Global Hedge Fund Index
Currency of share class
Accounting year end
Synthetic (Fully Funded Swap)
- The investment objective of the fund is to deliver the net total return performance of the HFRX Global Hedge fund Index. The stock exchange price may differ from the net asset value.
- The fund replicates synthetically the index performance by investing in a swap.
- We target to over-collateralise the funds exposure to the swap counterparty by 105%.
- The fund is passively managed.
Flat fee p.a.1)
Total expense ratio (TER) p.a.2)
- The HFRX Global Hedge fund Index is designed to be representative of the overall composition of the hedge fund universe. It is comprised of all eligible hedge fund strategies; including but not limited to convertible arbitrage, distressed securities, equity hedge, equity market neutral, event driven, macro, merger arbitrage, and relative value arbitrage. The strategies are asset weighted based on the distribution of assets in the hedge fund industry. The HFRX Hedge fund Index is constructed using robust filtering, monitoring and quantitative constituent selection process using the Hedge fund Research (HFR) database, an industry standard for hedge fund data.
Please consider that this performance comparison tool serves for illustration purposes only as it allows to compare any UBS ETF regardless its fund characteristics, investment objectives. Please note that certain comparisons might be insignificant or misleading due to markets, currencies, sectors or risk exposures that might not be comparable. Neither UBS AG nor any of its affiliates, its directors, employees or agents accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this tool.
For information and marketing purposes from UBS. UBS Funds under Luxembourg law. Representative in Italy for UBS funds, UBS Asset Management (Italia) SGR S.p.A., Via del Vecchio Politecnico, 3 Milano where the prospectus, the KIID, as well as the Articles of Association for UBS SICAVs and the latest annual or semi-annual report may be obtained free of charge. Before investing in any product read carefully the last prospectus. Units of UBS funds mentioned in the presentation may not be offered, sold or assigned in the United States. The information here disclosed is not intended to be a solicitation or an offer to purchase or sell any securities or related financial instrument. Please note that past performance is not a guide to the future. Past performance do not consider any commission or costs debited at the subscription or redemption. Costs and fees negatively impact on performance. If the currency of a product or a financial service differs from your currency, returns may vary depending on currency fluctuations. This document has been drafted without particular reference to specific or future investment objectives or to financial or tax situation or to specific needs of a specific addressee. As individual situations may differ, clients should seek independent professional tax, legal, accounting or other specialist advisors as to the legal and tax implication of investing. Information and opinions are delivered without any guarantee or warranty by UBS, exclusively per information and personal use.
This document contains statements that constitute "forward-looking statements", including, but not limited to, statements relating to our future business development. While these forward-looking statements represent our judgments and future expectations concerning the development of our business, a number of risks, uncertainties and other important factors could cause actual developments and results to differ materially from our expectations. All information and opinions are subject to change without notice. Information do not reflect regulatory requirements aimed at promoting the independence of financial research. Information is not subject to any trading prohibition before publication. UBS AG and / or other members of the UBS Group may have a position in and may make a purchase and / or sale of any of the securities or other financial instruments mentioned in this document. Source for all data and charts (if not indicated otherwise): UBS Asset Management.
© UBS 2021. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS. All rights reserved.