To provide you with an enhanced client experience, we are moving to our new globally unified One Wealth Management platform to provide best-in-class global banking, wherever you or your assets are.
Key enhancements of Digital Banking
Better control of your investments
- Intraday transactions and positions
- New reporting capability for UBS Manage™ clients
- Health Check for UBS Advice™ clients
- Easy access to UBS Quotes
- Additional notification settings
- Self-subscription to e-documents
- Real-time assistance with co-browsing
- Seamless experience across browser and app
- Personalized homepage for quick access
What you need to know
1. A break in service
As the new platform goes live, you will not be able to use services from Friday, 6 Oct 22:00 to Tuesday, 10 Oct 08:00.
2. Access card, PIN and card reader
You can continue to use your Access Card, corresponding PIN and Card Reader.
You will still be able to access your old e-Docs when the new platform goes live.
What you need to do from 10 October 2017
1. Use new login details – your contract number
Your login credentials will change from alphanumeric to an eight-digit number:
For Hong Kong, ‘B’ will be replaced by ‘88’
2. Accept the new Electronic Legal Agreement
After your first login, you will be asked to accept the new electronic legal agreement.
3. Download the new Mobile Banking app
Please download our new Mobile Banking app on your smartphone and tablet to continue using UBS Mobile Banking from 10 October.
4. Set up new password and Touch ID
After logging in, tap ‘Settings’.
On the Settings page, tap ‘Password’ or ‘Touch ID’.
(A) Create your new password
- Tap ‘New password‘ to create your new password.
- Tap ‘Repeat password’ and retype your new password.
- Switch on your Access Card, enter your PIN and press ‘OK’.
- Input the numeric code on your Access Card and press ‘OK’.
- A security code will be generated on your Access Card. Enter the code on your mobile.
- Tap ‘Set password’.
Or (B) create your Touch ID login
- On the ‘Login with Touch ID‘ page, set the button to ‘Yes‘ after reading the ‘additional obligations‘ section.
- Enter your contract number and password.
- Tap ‘Confirm‘.