Benefits of Internet Banking
Welcome to "UBS e-banking" Internet Banking.
"UBS e-banking" is a one-stop alternative channel where you can access a wide range of financial services. You can:
- Manage your portfolios and accounts
- View your current account balance
- View your transaction histories
- Access the latest market quotes
- Access research on investment instruments and market comments
- Send secure messages to and receive secure messages from your client advisor
- View your statements and advices via e-documents
- Receive Mail and SMS alerts for mails and documents received via e-banking.
"UBS e-banking" Internet Banking offers you fast and convenient 24-hour access to your portfolios - every day, anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer with access to the Internet.
Risks of Internet Banking
However, the Internet is a world-wide-interconnected network of computers that use the TCP/IP protocol to facilitate data transmission and exchange.
Due to the open nature of the Internet, all web-based systems such as Internet Banking are inherently subject to risks such as:
- Malicious virus attacks
- Illegal hacking into your online account to obtain unauthorized access to your data and perform fraudulent transactions
At UBS, your data security and privacy is of paramount importance to us. We have put in place a suite of Security Practices and measures to safeguard against these risks. However, it is important for you to understand what you can do to further protect yourself against these risks and to understand Your Roles and Responsibilities in safeguarding your e-banking access and hence financial and personal information.