We offer investment capabilities and investment styles across all major traditional and alternative asset classes to a wide range of clients, from private individuals, through wholesale intermediaries to financial institutions.
- Multi asset investment heritage dating back to 1982
- Over CHF100bn1 in asset allocation products including customized asset allocation strategies
- Over CHF15bn1 AuM; offering a wide range of income-generating strategies
- World leading fund of hedge fund investor (ranked second2 by AuM)
- Over 40 years of experience in managing single manager hedge funds
- Leading direct real estate manager with more than CHF90bn1 AuM
- Compelling capabilities in Private Equity and Infrastructure
High alpha strategies
- Our best selection of strategies with high active share
- More than 70 funds rated 5 and 4-star by Morningstar1
- Over CHF36bn1 in EM equities and fixed income specialist in Asia and China
- Selected thematic funds with established tracks records
- CHF250bn1 AuM in passive strategies
- Fourth largest ETF provider in Europe
- Largest number of currency hedged ETFs
- Wide range of index funds with CHF80bn1 AuM
- Low tracking error quantitative strategies with more than CHF5bn1 AuM
- Specialist in smart beta strategies
- Dedicated sustainability research team
- A leader in sustainable product innovation
- Global Sustainable Equity Strategy with a successful 20 year track record
- Ongoing ESG integration across existing capabilities
For marketing and information purposes by UBS. For professional investors only. This document does not replace portfolio and fund-specific materials. Commentary is at a macro or strategy level and is not with reference to any registered or other mutual fund.
This document and its contents have not been reviewed, delivered to or registered with any regulatory or other relevant authority in Hong Kong. This document is for informational purposes and should not be construed as an offer or invitation to the public, direct or indirect, to buy or sell securities. This document is intended for limited distribution and only to the extent permitted under applicable laws in Hong Kong. No representations are made with respect to the eligibility of any recipients of this document to acquire interests in securities under the laws of Hong Kong.
Using, copying, redistributing or republishing any part of this document without prior written permission from UBS Asset Management is prohibited. Any statements made regarding investment performance objectives, risk and/or return targets shall not constitute a representation or warranty that such objectives or expectations will be achieved or risks are fully disclosed. The information and opinions contained in this document is based upon information obtained from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith but no responsibility is accepted for any misrepresentation, errors or omissions. All such information and opinions are subject to change without notice. A number of comments in this document are based on current expectations and are considered “forward-looking statements”. Actual future results may prove to be different from expectations and any unforeseen risk or event may arise in the future. The opinions expressed are a reflection of UBS Asset Management’s judgment at the time this document is compiled and any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise is disclaimed.
You are advised to exercise caution in relation to this document. The information in this document does not constitute advice and does not take into consideration your investment objectives, legal, financial or tax situation or particular needs in any other respect. Investors should be aware that past performance of investment is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Potential for profit is accompanied by possibility of loss. If you are in any doubt about any of the contents of this document, you should obtain independent professional advice.
Hong Kong: This document and its contents have not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in Hong Kong. No person may issue any invitation, advertisement or other document relating to the interests whether in Hong Kong or elsewhere, which is directed at, or the contents of which are likely to be accessed or read by, the public in Hong Kong (except if permitted to do so under the securities laws of Hong Kong) other than with respect to the interests which are or are intended to be disposed of only to persons outside Hong Kong or only to "professional investors" within the meaning of the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571) and the Securities and Futures (Professional Investor) Rules made thereunder.