The funds contained in the website may, directly or indirectly through underlying funds, invest primarily in equities, debt securities (including bonds), cash/cash equivalent instruments, financial derivative instruments (FDI) or a combination of these.
• Some distribution units of some funds may make distributions out of capital at the discretion of the management company, which amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, and result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per unit.
• Some funds may invest in non-investment grade bonds or bonds which are unrated. Such securities are generally subject to lower liquidity, higher volatility, greater level of interest rate and credit risk, and greater risk of loss of principal and interest than high-rated debt securities.
• Investment in emerging markets may involve a greater risk than developed markets such as liquidity risks, currency risks/control, political and economic uncertainties, legal and taxation risks, settlement risks, custody risk and the likelihood of a high degree of volatility.
• Some funds may invest in a certain region/sector/theme and be subject to a higher level of risks comparing to a fund investing in a more diversified portfolio/strategy.
• Some funds may use financial derivative instruments and involve additional risks, e.g. counterparty/credit risk, liquidity risk, valuation risk, volatility risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. Under extreme market conditions and circumstances, investment in the fund may potentially result in total loss of investment.
Investment involves risks, and past performance are not indicative of future performance. The value of the funds and income from them can go up as well as down and consequently you may not get back the amount originally invested. Investors please refer to the offering document for further details including the risk factors.