Expats are often on the move, and need investment solutions that fit their needs and international experience.
As an expat with UBS Swiss Financial Advisers (UBS-SFA), you can continue investing in preferred currencies and securities. With our expertise we provide the advice you need to achieve the right balance of geography, market, asset class, currency and issuer diversification.
Moving to the US? Or leaving the US?
We have experience with clients moving around the globe. No matter in which direction you are moving: as an expat leaving the US – or going to the US – we work hard to help you stay invested in our solutions along the whole journey.
Although based in Zurich, we are never far away. Our advisors frequently travel to the United States and throughout Switzerland to meet you. You also have access to our secure online system with its complete overview of your assets and portfolio performance whenever you need it. Of course you can also contact your personal advisor directly.
Working with others on your behalf
We will gladly coordinate with your other professional advisors when developing your customized investment solutions. Because we share your goal – a genuinely integrated approach that meets the full range of your wealth management needs. Involve us early in the process to help you ensure a smooth transition.
How our offering can fit to expats’ needs
- We accompany you along the whole journey: you are able to keep our far sighted solutions also in case you will move away
- Full US tax reporting provided for all accounts
- A multi-currency platform to invest in different currencies and asset classes
- Diversify your assets with regard to investments, jurisdictions and custody
- Long-term investment strategy approach with distinct European view
- We are a strong partner of UBS in America and as part of the UBS Group we are able to offer you a broad network of solutions to cover complex needs
- Under one roof: we work together with your UBS Financial Advisor in the US, should you have one