We believe there is immense potential in youths if only they are given the opportunity and resources.
- BagoSphere helps disadvantaged youths in the Philippines launch transformational careers.
- It offers 'last mile education' to simplify the process from enrolment to being hired. They deconstruct what employers need, run immersive, experiential training programs and connect students directly with employers.
- In the Philippines, only 30% of school leavers go onto higher education – and then 40% of them drop out. Even among the half a million who graduate each year there are huge jobs/skills mismatches.
- Before setting up BagoSphere in 2012, Zhihan Lee worked at a Swedish medical-tech start-up and a social enterprise in involved in IT outsourcing in rural India.
- He is a 2016 Global Good Fund Fellow; a 2013 Make a Difference Venture Fellow; and a 2015 St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow.
BagoSphere works towards these UN Sustainable Development Goals:
Other Global Visionaries you might find interesting:
Or you can view and select from all of our Global Visionaries