There is always a reason behind our death. And that reason begins much earlier in our lifespan.
- Genic.AI carries out DNA testing on a saliva sample to find out which conditions a person is most susceptible to, for example if he or she is pre-disposed to diabetes.
- They say people can then use that information to manage the risk of developing those conditions, by considering nutrition and exercise.
- Sanjiv started Genic.AI after his father was diagnosed with a brain tumor and then died 22 days later, having been symptomless before diagnosis.
- He says he could not believe that modern technology had not led to a systematic method of detection.
- His background is in artificial intelligence, rather than healthcare; he used an algorithm to analyze online clinical research to discover that certain conditions are present years before symptoms appear.
Genic.AI works towards this UN Sustainable Development Goal:
Other Global Visionaries you might find interesting:
Or you can view and select from all of our Global Visionaries