I want to help entrepreneurs avoid simple, yet costly mistakes by sharing best practices and educating them.
- Paperclip is Hong Kong's first dedicated startup campus designed to help entrepreneurs succeed with mentoring, networking and incubation.
- Deepak was inspired by his own experience: he sought advice from Michael Dell in 1997 but never received a response. He realized there was nowhere for budding entrepreneurs to share experiences and learn from one another.
- He started Paperclip with the goal of educating entrepreneurs, based on Steve Blank's Lean Startup curriculum that teaches founders to fail fast, learn and improve.
- In the first few years since launching, they've had 1,500 founders in their programs, 500 members and invested in at least five startups.
- Deepak is a 2013 WEF Young Global Leader and runs a successful furniture manufacturing business.
Paperclip Startup Campus works towards these UN Sustainable Development Goals:
Other Global Visionaries you might find interesting:
Or you can view and select from all of our Global Visionaries