Our vision is an inclusive world with equal opportunities and zero hunger.
- Gastromotiva gives disadvantaged young people free kitchen training and finds them jobs.
- It started in Brazil in 2006 and has expanded to Mexico, Argentina and South Africa.
- So far, more than 3,000 students have been trained and 41 tons of food saved from waste.
- The food and drink sector provides about 10% of global GDP and jobs, says the WEF.
- David has won several social enterprise awards and is a 2012 WEF Young Global Leader
Gastromotiva works towards these UN Sustainable Development Goals:
David Hertz's updates:
Other Global Visionaries you might find interesting:
Or you can view and select from all of our Global Visionaries