Not only are you getting a great deal… but we donate 100% of our profits to a charity of your choice.
- Socialgiver is a lifestyle and travel platform that converts spare hotel and restaurant capacity into funds for charities in Thailand.
- The Thai tourism industry's 45% spare capacity is worth about $29bn.
- More than 180 leading brands have pledged their services on Socialgiver; consumers get better prices and 100% of profits goes to support local charities working across issues ranging from education to wildlife protection.
- Founder Arch had the idea after trying to fundraise for a flooding crisis in Bangkok. Many people said they had already given, leading him to question whether he was creating real change, if donations were essentially being won from other charities.
- Arch has been recognised by Forbes ‘30 Under 30’; an Eisenhower Fellow; a Global Shaper; a One Young World Ambassador and has spoken at the 2015 World Economic Forum in Davos.
Socialgiver.com works towards these UN Sustainable Development Goals:
Other Global Visionaries you might find interesting:
Or you can view and select from all of our Global Visionaries