UBS Global FIM – your institution of choice
Our business model
External Asset Manager /
External Financial Consultant (EAM/EFC)
How we work together
- Agree to the terms of the relationship with your Business Developer.
- For FCA / JFSC regulated firms, we use the public domain to source the majority of the information we need to on-board a new Financial Intermediary.
- Your Business Developer and Client Advisor will ask for any additional document requirements, e.g. Authorised Signatory Lists, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, CVs (if less than 5 employees), and organisation chart.
- EAM Agreement to be signed by two FIM company directors and UBS.
Why book in Jersey?
Jersey is a leading international financial centre. Reliability, political and economic stability, and a comprehensive legal infrastructure have kept Jersey at the forefront of global finance for over 50 years.
We leverage our local expertise as well as a sophisticated international investment platform. A perfect combination.
In Jersey you benefit from:
- One of the best regulated international finance centres
- A banking model that is stable and diversified, earning a AA credit rating from Standard & Poor's
- A leading fund management centre with GBP 225.7bn AUM*
- A trusted conduit for almost GBP 500bn of foreign investment into the UK*
When you do business with us in London, you’ll also get:
- Financial intermediary teams dedicated to specific countries backed by a global network.
- A broad range of international investment opportunities.
- Continued innovation in technology.
Important information:UBS AG, Jersey Branch is authorised and regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
- Source: Jersey Finance website as of July 2016
Our offering at a glance
We offer a wide range of products & services
Research & Investment Products
Banking Products & Services
Important information:Please note that for certain products and services minimum requirements have to be met and under certain conditions restrictions may apply. Certain products and services are subject to legal and regulatory restrictions and cannot be offered worldwide on an unrestricted basis and may not be available to the Financial Intermediary. UBS does not give tax or legal advice. Clients should obtain their own independent tax and legal advice.
- UK booking centre offering
- Swiss booking centre offering
Here you can find the contacts for our Booking Center Jersey desk. We look forward to hearing from you and finding new solutions for your business.
Head of FIM Jersey
UBS AG, Jersey branch
St Helier, Jersey JE2 3BX
+44 1534 701031