Industry Leader Network
The Industry Leader Network (ILN) is a peer-to-peer network that helps you stay on top of fast-moving and ever-changing business trends and opportunities.
The ILN lets you connect to other members at content-rich events, on the digital platform, and through regular information exchanges that can help you stay on top of your game.
Become part of an elite group of business owners – from around the world
Interactive and content-rich events that focus on topics relevant to your business today – and tomorrow
Economic and industry observations sourced directly from business leaders – not found in the newspaper
Staying on top of fast-moving and ever-changing business trends is a job by itself. It requires timely insights, well-researched analysis, and access to relevant information when you need it.
Analysts from the Chief Investment Office regularly engage with each ILN member in short, one-to-one dialogues on the trends driving their business activities and influencing their outlooks. The collection of these exclusive perspectives on the global economy are aggregated into a monthly report – Industry Leader Insights – and made available exclusively to the ILN.
We've recently introduced a digital platform where members of the UBS Industry Leader Network can connect directly to exchange business insights and ideas. Anytime. Anywhere.
This digital platform allows our entrepreneurial clients to:
- Connect directly with their peers
- Read and exchange business insights and experiences
- Communicate with industry experts
Join business leaders from globally active, cross-sectoral, and industry leading companies at personalized and bespoke events to:
- Learn from leading academic experts about the latest trends shaping economic, societal, and technological developments
- Experience new business models and technologies in action through site visits
- Brainstorm with peers on new ideas, approaches, and business opportunities
- Be prepared for shifts and opportunities in your business landscape
- Interact with peers across regions and sectors through small, interactive formats