Get transparency on your overall assets
You are aware of the increasing pressure on performance and of the stricter regulatory requirements. You know the investment process transparency standards are undergoing fundamental changes. Performance & Risk Analytics offers you an analysis of your portfolio structure, performance figures and risk indicators. Additionally, the analysis will enable you to define your overall investment and trading strategy. You will always have an overview and be able to retain control of your investment activities with clear, understandable performance and risk analysis, which can be accessed at any time through the very latest online portfolio information system UBS Asset Wizard.
- Illiquid and non bankable assets will be integrated in the evaluation.
- Standard reporting package on allocation, performance, risk and liquidity
- Tailored reports on investment guideline monitoring and cost analysis
- Tailored analysis report on return contribution and performance attribution
- Highly specialized add-on reports for private equities, fund look-through and peer group reporting
- Multi Bank Reporting
- Holistic overview of your assets across all asset classes and current risk and return profile
- Transparency on risk concentrations, factors and performance drivers
- Increased efficiency through portfolio optimization
Reports that meets your standards
You have a personal, legal or regulatory requirement for comprehensive accounting according to Swiss or international standards. Delegate your investment accounting to our accounting professionals and save time and cost. You will receive a detailed accounting voucher for easy integration of the investment accounting to your financial accounting
- Basic accounting including balance sheet, statement of profit and loss, asset and transaction listings, account statements and a standard accounting voucher
- Advanced modules in addition to the ones listed above, according to Swiss GAAP FER, specific pension fund reports, valuation according to lowest of cost or market, book value, etc.
- Premium investment accounting according to international standards (IFRS), Swiss & Liechtenstein foundation accounting, Trust Accounting, consolidated third-party accounting
- Time and cost savings
- Access to state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Audit-worthy investment accounting
- Wide variety of options (periods, languages, currencies, valuation, methods, accounting standards, individual reports)
Comprehensive investor protection
In order to meet today’s regulatory requirements, fulfill the qualitative demands and needs of fund management companies and promote comprehensive investor protection, regular and independent controls in accordance with the Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA) are essential for fund solutions under Swiss law. With UBS as your custodian bank, Investment Fund Act Compliance (IFAC) provides the necessary controls and offers you a modern, professional and independent control solution.
- During the launch of new funds (e.g. subfunds), IFAC provides fund management companies / SICAVs with support, for example, in drawing up the fund contract.
- Once the fund is launched, IFAC checks whether the fund management company / SICAV is acting in line with the applicable legislation and fund regulations. The controls are performed using dedicated custodian bank systems and databases that are separate from those of the fund management companies / fund administrators. This permits the performance of independent custodian bank controls.
- In the event of a fund liquidation, IFAC checks whether the units redeemed correspond to the custodian bank’s accounting records. The liquidation process and the associated payments are also checked.
- Certainty of compliance with the quality requirements of regulators through the implementation of modern controls
- Adherence to the requirements of CISA, FINMA and the auditors
- Independent controls that are not based on fund management company or fund administrator applications / tools
- High frequency of controls
- NAV plausibility check at every publication
- Weekly check of holdings and compliance with the investment guidelines
- Flexible structure for different kind of fund solutions
- Established and regularly audited processes