#TOGETHERBAND supports charities and organisations such as Lumos by raising awareness around what they do, as well as funding through band sales.
What they do: Support governments and charities to move away from the harmful use of orphanages. Lumos helps to reunite families, gives families support to prevent separation and builds alternative care for children who need it, such as foster care and adoption.
Their aim: To make sure that all children grow up in loving, nurturing, protective families by 2050.
Reducing inequalities with every investment
Across the firm, we are seeing clients turn to us for advice on how they can finance the transition to a lower-carbon economy, support sustainable finance and better tackle twenty-first century risks.
That's why we've put together goal-specific insights from across our business divisions; Global Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking, to help you answer the question – Do your investments match your values?
Read from our UBS experts
- Pride and prejudice, and economists. Explore the economics of LGBTQ+ equality from UBS's Chief Investment Office's report here
- Investing for LGBTQ+ persons and the different strategies needed. Read all about it here
- The commercial case for LGBTQ+ inclusion. Read UBS's CIO perspective here
- Does anti-LGBTQ+ prejudice do more damage than we think? Read the report
- Emerging market healthcare and its importance in tackling inequality. Read the insight from UBS's Chief Investment Office in this visual one pager
Did you know?
- The UBS Pride Network has local chapters all over the globe. Employees don't need to identify as LGBTQ+ to participate in the UBS Pride Network initiatives. Allies are always welcome!
- For the eleventh year running, UBS received a top score of 100% in HRC's Corporate Equality Index (CEI)
- In 2018, UBS launched the InsightShares LGBT Employment Equality ETF, an exchange-traded fund investing in companies that promote equality for LGBT employees in the workplace
- In 2018, UBS became an early supporter of the UN LGBTI Standards of Conduct for Business