Global growth – long-run perspective
Using our frameworks to attempt the toughest investor questions
In this note Team UBS tackle the most difficult questions we have received from investors. Short one-page answers, with a few charts to make the case.
- Is this worse than the Global Financial Crisis shock?
- Will the fiscal and monetary stimuli help the market bottom?
- How high will unemployment go?
- What is a likely worst-case scenario for global equities?
- What level might defaults in the US rise to?
- Is the Fed getting ahead of funding market stress?
- How much stimulus can one expect from China?
- Why are EUR and JPY not stronger?
- Should we worry about Italian debt sustainability?
- Could EM suffer the most sustained damage?
- Are credit risks brewing in EU banks?