- The UK has seen the largest increase in searches for unemployment (including "furlough") as a share of all searches, rising ~10x since March 22.
- In France, after peaking at 15x the early March level, search interest has fallen.
- Spain's search interest more than tripled from its early March peak but has since subsided.
- Search interest in Germany and Italy has also increased, but to a lesser degree.
- In the US, changes in search interest have tended to precede changes in weekly jobless claims.
UK Unemployment Search
France Unemployment Search