- Data for the week ending April 19 shows download speeds have generally increased, but so has latency.
- Download speeds have recently risen in New York and Seattle.
- In San Francisco, however, they have fallen.
- Download speeds have improved m/m for US providers except AT&T Internet, Verizon, and XFINITY.
- Optimum has recently seen a pronounced increase in speed.
- Latency (where lower is better) increased for all providers examined, especially Optimum (~80%).
Weekly Change in Broadband Download Speeds by City
Change in Providers' Download Speed and Latency