- In the US and Germany, visits to retail and recreational locations appear to be recovering from their mid-April lows but are still ~40-50% below pre-outbreak levels.
- South Korea is almost back to normal.
- Visits in France, Italy, and Turkey are on the rise.
- In the Americas, the US and Canada have been recovering gradually.
- Brazil began to recover quickly in late March, while Mexico has recently seen an uptick.
- Foot traffic in most APAC countries examined remains low.
- Unlike in most of the world, traffic in Japan after the outbreak fell slowly rather than steeply.
Foot Traffic to Retail & Recreational Locations – Change vs. Baseline
Global Foot Traffic to Retail & Recreational Locations Through 30-April-20 – Change vs. Baseline