UBS Asset Management is a business division of UBS. We have independence in investment decision making and we operate as a focused asset manager with our clients' interests at the core of all we do.
Our structure is organized around our investment and business areas, regions and support functions/ logistics:
- Investment and business areas: Equities, Fixed Income, Structured Beta & Indexing, Global Investment Solutions, O’Connor, Hedge Fund Solutions, Global Real Estate, Infrastructure and Private Equity, and Fund Services
- Distribution (teams responsible for client servicing and coverage)
- Product Development and Management
- Regional Heads (Americas, Asia/ Pacific, Switzerland and EMEA)
- Support functions/logistics: Financial Control1, Legal1, Compliance1, Risk Control1, Human Resources1, IT1, Operations1, Communications1 and COO functions including Strategic Planning.