Partnership and teamwork
UBS Asset Management is a business division of UBS. We have independence in investment decision making and we operate as a focused asset manager with our clients' interests at the core of all we do.
Our structure is organized around our investment and business areas, regions and support functions/ logistics:
- Investment and business areas: Equities, Fixed Income, Structured Beta & Indexing, Global Investment Solutions, O’Connor, Hedge Fund Solutions, Global Real Estate, Infrastructure and Private Equity, and Fund Services
- Distribution (teams responsible for client servicing and coverage)
- Product Development and Management
- Regional Heads (Americas, Asia/ Pacific, Switzerland and EMEA)
- Support functions/logistics: Financial Control1, Legal1, Compliance1, Risk Control1, Human Resources1, IT1, Operations1, Communications1 and COO functions including Strategic Planning.
1 Reports to UBS Group Functional Head
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.