- Scholarly projects that explore the cultural history of Switzerland and inquire into issues of historical and philosophical significance
- Transdisciplinary and cultural research projects focusing on Switzerland’s past and present
- Educational projects with a focus on the mediation of relevant scholarly knowledge
We do not support
- Scholars who are not of Swiss nationality or, at least, do not have permanent residence in Switzerland or close ties to Switzerland
- Projects submitted by universities or colleges in the context of degree courses or further training
- Projects developed in the context of degree theses (Master’s, PhD, or Habilitation)
- Publishing costs of scholarly works.