Latest media releases
UBS publishes Annual Report 2015
UBS’s Annual Report 2015 and Compensation Report available at www.ubs.com/annualreporting
Zurich/Basel – 18 March 2016 – The Annual Report 2015 provides comprehensive and detailed information on the firm, its strategy, business, governance, financial performance and risk, treasury and capital management, as well as on the regulatory and operating environment for the financial year 2015. The report contains both audited and unaudited information. UBS net profit attributable to shareholders for 2015 was CHF 6.2 billion and diluted earnings per share were CHF 1.64.
UBS's Annual Report 2015 includes the following sections:
- Introduction includes the Letter to shareholders, and provides an overview and introduction on UBS Group, key figures, history, legal structure, and short profiles of the Board of Directors and Group Executive Board. It also explains the firm's external reporting approach.
- Operating environment and strategy describes UBS’s strategy, business divisions and Corporate Center, and the factors affecting UBS and its business model, including market climate, regulatory developments and risk factors.
- Financial and operating performance outlines the performance of UBS and each business division, as well as Corporate Center, for the past two financial years.
- Risk, treasury and capital management describes UBS’s risk management framework and provides information on UBS shares. It explains developments in 2015 and provides an overview of how UBS manages and controls risk, including credit risk, market risk and operational risk and capital, liquidity and funding. It also includes information recommended by the Enhanced Disclosure Task Force.
- Corporate governance, responsibility and compensation provides information about UBS’s governance structure and sets out the guiding principles that govern the compensation framework, as well as details of the compensation of senior management and the Board of Directors. It also discusses UBS’s standards for corporate behavior and responsibility including the activities of UBS and Society, its umbrella sustainability program. It outlines demographic trends in the firm’s workforce and describes how personnel are managed and developed.
- Consolidated financial statements includes the audited consolidated financial statements of UBS Group AG and UBS AG for 2015, prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Legal entity financial and regulatory information includes select financial and regulatory information for UBS Group AG, the holding company of the UBS Group, and those legal entities within the UBS Group that are considered by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) to be significant for Pillar 3 reporting purposes. This includes: (i) the audited standalone financial statements for UBS Group AG in accordance with the Swiss Code of Obligations; (ii) information on the establishment of UBS Switzerland AG in 2015; (iii) the audited standalone financial statements for UBS AG and UBS Switzerland AG, prepared in accordance with Swiss GAAP; (iv) standalone regulatory disclosures for UBS AG and UBS Switzerland AG; and (v) select standalone financial and standalone regulatory information for UBS Limited.
- Additional regulatory information includes supplemental disclosures required under US Securities and Exchange Commission regulations for UBS Group AG and UBS AG, as well as additional disclosures required under Basel III Pillar 3 regulations for UBS Group AG.
Annual Reports and Form 20-F
Information on UBS Group AG and on UBS AG is available on www.ubs.com/investors as follows:
- A combined Annual Report, including a management discussion and analysis based on the consolidated UBS Group and providing all relevant and required disclosures for both UBS Group AG and UBS AG, which is also the basis for our combined Form 20-F filing, and
- An Annual Report for UBS Group AG only.
UBS Shareholder Portal
In advance of our Annual General Meeting, registered shareholders can use UBS’s integrated Shareholder Portal (www.ubs.com/shareholderportal) to download UBS shareholder publications, manage subscriptions, update personal details and view shareholdings and voting rights.
Shareholders can order printed copies of UBS Group AG's Annual Report and Compensation Report via
Tel: +41-44-238 50 15
UBS Group AG and UBS AG
+41-44-234 41 00
+41-44-234 85 00
+44-207-567 47 14
+1-212-882 58 57
+852-297-1 82 00