Latest media releases

This site lists the latest 20 media releases. Please go to the archive for previously published media releases.

July 2019

  1. UBS invites you to the presentation of its second-quarter results on Tuesday, July 23, 2019. They will be presented by Sergio P. Ermotti, Group Chief Executive Officer, Kirt Gardner, Group Chief Financial Officer, Martin Osinga, Investor Relations, and Hubertus Kuelps, Group Head of Communications & Branding.

June 2019

  1. UBS Asset Management's (UBS-AM) Real Estate & Private Markets(REPM) Infrastructure business announces that it has completed the disposal of its 60% interestin the Collgar Wind Farm, a renewable power project that generates and delivers windelectricity in Western Australia. The stake has been acquired by the Retail EmployeesSuperannuation Trust (REST), which held the remaining 40% stake in the wind farm and willnow assume full ownership.
  2. • Planned joint venture will be first between a global banking group and a leading Japanese trust bank • Partnership combines UBS's wealth management expertise with SuMi Trust Holdings' comprehensive trust banking capabilities • Cross-referrals of UBS, SuMi Trust Holdings offerings set to begin by end-2019 • Co-branded entity aims to begin operations in 2021

May 2019

  1. High net worth individuals and business owners globally are optimistic and looking for opportunities to invest as markets rebound in 2019, according to UBS Global Wealth Management's new quarterly Investor Sentiment survey.
  2. Shareholders confirmed the re-election of the Chairman and the members of the Board of Directors. They elected William C. Dudley and Jeanette Wong as new members of the Board. They approved the payment of an ordinary dividend of CHF 0.70 per share, an increase compared with the previous year. They approved the proposals relating to the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors and the Group Executive Board and accepted the Compensation Report 2018. 1,254 shareholders attended the meeting, representing 2,174,560,674 votes.

April 2019

  1. Record assets underline UBS's position as the largest wealth manager in the region
  2. UBS delivered resilient first-quarter 2019 results compared with a very strong prior-year quarter, which also benefitted from a USD 241m pension credit.
  3. UBS invites you to the presentation of its first quarter results on Thursday, 25 April 2019. They will be presented by Sergio P. Ermotti, Group Chief Executive Officer, Kirt Gardner, Group Chief Financial Officer, Martin Osinga, Global Head of Investor Relations ad interim, and Hubertus Kuelps, Group Head of Communications & Branding.
  4. Jeanette Wong and William C. Dudley are nominated for election to the Board of Directors of UBS Group AG at the Annual General Meeting. Ann F. Godbehere and Michel Demaré will not stand for re-election after 10 years of Board membership. The UBS Group AG Board of Directors intends to propose to shareholders an ordinary dividend of CHF 0.70 per share for the financial year 2018, an increase of 8% compared with the previous year.

March 2019

  1. UBS’s Annual Report 2018 and Compensation Report available at www.ubs.com/annualreporting

February 2019

  1. Jeanette Wong and William C. Dudley to be nominated for election to the UBS Board of Directors at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting. Ann F. Godbehere and Michel Demaré not standing for re-election after 10 years of Board membership.

January 2019

  1. UBS delivered strong full-year 2018 results with reported profit before tax (PBT) up 19% year over year (YoY) to USD 6,373m and adjusted3 PBT up 2% to USD 6,445m.