- The recruitment process starts with an online application. To increase your chances as a candidate for a specific role, the best approach is to tailor your application to the specific role you are interested in.
- If you meet the key requirements of the role, the next step will be a phone interview. You can expect questions about your professional background, interests and salary expectations.
- Selected candidates will have an interview with a hiring manager, recruiter and/or HR specialist. For more senior roles, you can expect a few interview sessions before the final decision is made. As many of our roles are unique compared with other companies in India, don’t hesitate to ask questions regarding the role and career opportunities during any stage of the recruitment process.
For some of life's questions, you're not alone.
Together we can find an answer.
To make the right choices, you need to ask the right questions. And when it comes to answering career questions, we can help you find the best way forward.
Start your careers in Pune or Mumbai and grow with us in India.
UBS University. Our place to grow.
Learning goes beyond training. In 2017, we launched UBS University, a one-stop shop for learning and development at UBS. And, two out of the six UBS University training locations in the APAC region are in India – in Mumbai and Pune.
Join us in India and:
- be involved in day-to-day operations alongside seasoned professionals
- learn about financial markets, our products, technology and other core business topics
- get to know us through networking and social events, plus cross-business trainings
Look for the information about meetings with UBS, open days and workshops at your university. We're looking forward to seeing you and talking about career opportunities.