As an Associate, your job is to nurture and grow relationships with a personal portfolio of clients. Using the knowledge and skills you acquire from the program, you are expected to grow your portfolio over time in line with business targets. The program closes your skill & knowledge gaps in UBS processes, client servicing and our world class products.
Associates are responsible for delivering the UBS value proposition within the principles of the business model. You apply the client experience principles for your clients and internal stakeholders, and follow processes, guidelines and best practices to meet legal and compliance requirements and sales efficiency standards.
An entrepreneurial mindset is essential for success in this role. You must enjoy the challenge of developing and selling new ideas and relish staying ahead of the game. At the same time, you must be able to show a great deal of initiative, flexibility and team spirit.
You are a networker and a skilled relationship builder at heart. Although you might not have experience in financial services, you are ambitious and want to make an impact in the financial industry. In addition, you bring the following:
- Outstanding MBA, Master's or Bachelor's degree from a leading university
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in an emerging market, including language, cultural understanding and an already-established network.
- Fluency in English and relevant local language(s)
- Outstanding record of extracurricular and/or entrepreneurial achievements
- Good understanding or strong interest in financial markets and wealth management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Networking and relationship management skills
- Experience operating in a diverse cultural environment.