Our 10-week summer internships cover a wide range of activities across all of our business divisions. Each program varies slightly, but all are designed to prepare you for our full time Graduate Talent Program (contingent upon an offer).
Internships start in June, with applications accepted from July to September of the previous year. To apply, you 'll need to graduate between December and June in the year following the internship and have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher. Explore the five different programs below to see which is best for you.
During our Asset Management internship, you'll:
- conduct research and analysis across a variety of asset classes and investment products
- collaborate on projects for UBS's top institutional, wholesale and wealth management clients
Our Corporate Center internships span across many different specialist areas. They include:
Investment Bank - Corporate Client Solutions (CCS)
During our CCS internship you'll:
- develop financial models and contribute to the materials presented to clients
- join a banking deal team that provides solutions to corporate clients in advisory, equity, debt and leveraged capital markets and financing
Note: We also offer other summer opportunities within CCS:
Investment Bank - Investor Client Services (ICS)
During our ICS Internship you'll:
- follow the markets daily with the top salespeople, traders and fund managers on Wall Street
- see how we promote products and trading opportunities to institutional clients, based on an understanding of their needs
- shadow traders who seek the best prices to execute clients’ sales orders and make markets in listed and over-the-counter equities, equity derivatives and equity-linked securities
Wealth Management Americas
During our wealth management internship you'll:
- interact with senior leadership, home office partners and the field while working on key projects
- develop financial and operational strategies for strategic initiatives like digital transformation and SigFig integration
Applications are open from July to September of the previous year. To be considered for our program, you'll need:
- a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- to graduate between December and June in the year following the internship
Interested to learn more about our business divisions? See what they're all about.
Applying for an internship
What’s the best way to prepare for the application process? How will I be assessed?
Check out our FAQ. But if you're unable to find what you're looking for, please contact us.