Apply using our online application system
Once you've done your homework by thoroughly researching our website and other sources, it's time to apply using our online application system:
- Visit our search and apply website and select the role for which you’d like to apply.
- Carefully read the job ad to see if we require any additional application material (essays, etc.).
- Select on the role(s) you wish to apply for and click “Apply now.”
Create a log-in (or log in if you already have an account).
- Begin to fill out the application following the online instructions.
- You might be asked to enter your GPA and results of standard tests (ACT, SAT, etc.), so have this information readily available.
During the process, you’ll be asked to provide a few separate documents. Documents should not be larger than 3MB, and can be provided in formats PDF, DOC, TXT, DOCX or BMP:
- Your resume
- A cover letter
- Any additional documents (references, essays required, etc.)
Take your time and think carefully about your answers before submitting your application.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered make sure to continue to the very last page and submit your application.
We recommend that you submit your completed application well before the specified deadline.
Please note: If we will be holding interviews on your campus, apply through your Career Services Center by the resume drop deadline. In addition, you’ll need to apply online via www.ubs.com/graduates following the above instructions.