Under the guidance of the local senior manager, you will focus on developing skills and utilizing tools to provide comprehensive financial planning services to clients. You will work with Financial Advisors to create customized financial plans, lead financial planning meetings and provide clients with valuable advice to help them achieve their financial goals.
Opportunities are available in over 30 major cities across the US. Please note that both during and after the WPA Program, you will work in the major market in which you start the program.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 10 years of work experience*
- US work authorization
- Desire to become a Financial Advisor
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and acquire knowledge
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Strong critical reasoning and analytical skills
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong work ethic
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Service oriented
* Individuals with less than three years of work experience who have passed the CFP® Exam and/or have graduated from CFP® Board Registered Academic Programs may also be considered.