Benefit from our exclusive Online Services for UBS Wealth Management clients. With our e-banking and Mobile Banking you can always keep an overview of your assets and their development. You'll receive current market information and online access to exclusive publications.
- Overview of your accounts and assets: always keep an overview of your assets and their development
- Quotes: receive current market information and access to exclusive publications
- Notifications: receive messages by SMS or e-mail about the status of stock exchange orders, price changes and deviations from your investment strategy
- Mailbox: securely communicate with your client advisor
- Transactions: easily process your payments and securities orders
Our tools for you:
Wealth Management on your computer
At home. UBS e-banking makes your banking transactions easy, fast and convenient. From your computer you can keep an overview of your assets and their development at any time.
Wealth Management on your smartphone
On the move. Use UBS e-banking securely on your smartphone and tablet with our UBS Mobile Banking App.
Account and asset overview
You get a detailed overview of your account and assets and
- Access your account status and movements
- Current information about portfolio performance
- Order detailed statements of assets online
- Comprehensive overview of your UBS Investment Mandate
including asset and currency allocation
- Current performance, comments and evaluations
of the portfolio managers
With Quotes you're constantly at the heart of the financial
markets. You get:
- Information on the latest market activity in the world's
major trading centers
- Current stock exchange prices
- Exclusive financial data and research functions
- Notifications of maturity dates/limits
- With the virtual portfolio you can try out different
investment strategies without taking any risks
Your security is important to us. We rely on the highest security standards and state-of-the-art technology.
Do you have any questions?
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions and get information in our user manuals.
Do you need help with our Online Services?
Call our hotline directly: