Our managed investment experts handle the day to day details, and you can relax knowing there’s a watchful eye on your portfolio at all times.
When you want to delegate
Investing well is a full time job and sometimes emotions can get in the way. Many of our clients don’t have the time or inclination to manage their own portfolio, so they choose to hand it over to our managers. UBS’s investment experts navigate complex markets on your behalf, without letting anything cloud their investment decisions.
UBS managed portfolio gives you:
- A team of investment experts managing your portfolio
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring so we can react quickly to risks on your behalf
- Control over your investment strategy at any time
- Optional access to a specialist to discuss your investments
- An all-inclusive price
Our different investment solutions:
Managed by experts
With UBS ManageTM you control your assets while letting experts handle the daily management of your portfolio.
Benefit from trends
With UBS ManageTM Advanced you benefit from short term adaptation to positive market trends while reducing risk.
Invest from 100,000 euro
With UBS ManageTM [Access] you invest from 100,000 euro and have wealth management experts managing your wealth.
What happens in our first meeting?
You might do most of the talking in our first meeting. It's so we can really get to know you, and your hopes for the future. Once we have a detailed picture of your finances (and your life), we can suggest the right strategy for you.
Once you're happy with our recommendations, we'll structure your investments around it. Whatever you want to achieve, we’ll tailor the solution to help you get there.
Prefer to make the decisions yourself – with our advice?
We’d like to meet you
Come and see us so we can tell you more about our approach.
* Source: UBS Client Analytics, July 2012 – September 2015. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Annualized risk/return values of Non-Mandate UBS Client Portfolios > CHF 100,000 advisory assets (Booking Center Switzerland). Comparison to domestic offering, PM Classic, has been made based on IM monthly composite performance data – net fee/net tax.