Mobile Banking at a glance
Keep a constant overview
- With the account, custody account and portfolio functions, it’s easy to keep an overview of your personal financial situation.
- See the composition of your portfolio illustrated as a graph.
Transfer money easily and conveniently
- Make payments whenever you happen to have time.
- Our payment assistant recognizes payment recipients on record as soon as you have typed in the first three letters or numbers.
- Set the events that you want to be notified about via push message or text message to your smartphone. This lets you see at once when your accounts have been debited, for example, and always have full control over your finances.
Mobile Banking quick start
You can set up the Mobile App within minutes. We show you step-by-step how to set up your account.
Factsheet Mobile App
Find all information about the Mobile Banking App in our factsheet.
UBS Insights publications
Read our current white papers and publications.
- Step 1 – Install the app: Download the UBS Mobile Banking App for Android or iOS to your smartphone or tablet.
- Step 2 – Log in and set up the app: Log in to the Mobile Banking app with the Access Card and card reader and follow the instructions in the App.
- If your are using a Windows or BlackBerry smartphone, please use our mobile Web App
Do you have any questions?
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions and get information in our user manuals.
We’d like to meet you
Contact a UBS client advisor to find out how you could make a difference.