Ready to go in 4 steps
Log in into UBS e-banking with your Access Card and card reader or with your.
Afterwards you can chose the starting page fitting your needs best.
Activate SMS and e-mail notifications to receive information about account movements.
On request, UBS e-banking will inform you about account movements automatically by SMS or e-mail. Activate notifications under "Assets > Set up notifications".
- The status of payments
- Debits and credits to your account
- If the balance in your account falls below or exceeds a certain amount
Carry out payments more quickly thanks to the payment assistant and e-bills:
When entering payments, you can find the recipient as soon as you have typed the first three letters or numbers. Now just choose the relevant line and the payment screen will be completed automatically with all the available details. Search for recipients under "Payments > Payment".
Use UBS Mobile Banking to carry out your banking transactions whenever you want, wherever you want.
With the Mobile Banking app for smartphones, you can keep your accounts under control wherever you are, carry out payments quickly, or trade securities.
Activate the app in e-banking under "Settings > Mobile Banking" and then download it as an iOS or Android version.
Mobile Banking quick start
You can set up the Mobile App within minutes. We show you step-by-step how to set up your account.
Convince yourself and discover the most important functions of UBS e-banking in our demo version.
Security is a must: With UBS Digital Banking, you can process your banking transactions very securely.
- Step 1 – Install the app: Download the UBS Mobile Banking App for Android or iOS to your smartphone or tablet.
- Step 2 – Log in and set up the app: Log in to the Mobile Banking app with the Access Card and card reader and follow the instructions in the App.
- If your are using a Windows or BlackBerry smartphone, please use our mobile Web App
Do you have any questions?
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions and get information in our user manuals.
You would like to know more about our digital banking?
Come and see us so we can start working towards your future.